These talks are amazing and not to be missed. Spend just two minutes and watch this!
Date: Saturday 24th March 2012
Venue: Grange City Hotel, 8-14 Cooper’s Row, EC3N 2BQ London
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
This is an exclusive event targeted specifically at high net worth individuals, business owners and investors, with the aim of revealing exactly what’s needed to survive and thrive in business… even against the odds!
For the first time ever you’ll have the opportunity to listen to and learn from entrepreneurs and business leaders who have done just that… including:
1. BJ Cunningham – Learn how BJ went from an £800,000 overdraft and a business liquidation to become a world-leading brand authority advising global brands like VW, Nokia and McDonalds
2. Darren Shirlaw – Learn why Darren gave up a £1 million bonus and quit as a fund manager, and how he came to own 29 different businesses and still has a great work/life balance.
3. Jeremy Gilley – Discover how Jeremy, whose only qualification was D in pottery, established a world day of peace and is currently bringing about the largest ever reduction in violence in recorded history.
4. Daniel Wagner – Find out how Daniel went from being a Domino’s pizza delivery guy to a world leading authority on internet marketing and how you become an expert in your chosen field.
5. Steve Bolton (Event MC) – Find out how Steve made his first million by the time he was 30, lost it all by the age of 33 and bounced back to launch the most successful premium franchise concept in UK history.
Further high profile speakers still to be announced (look out for more details to follow soon).
These exclusive events have different speakers each time, this is your only chance to see this line-up and tickets are selling fast so you’ll need to be quick! Book your tickets here