Are you looking to expand your business overseas? If your business is based in Greater London; has been trading for over one year; and employs less than 250 people, you will be eligible to apply for a programme which has been developed by North London Business to help businesses develop their international sales opportunities.
The programme comprises up to 12 hours of one to one advice with an Export Advisor, guidance and practical support to:
– Explore new export markets;
– Maximise your sales techniques to promote your products abroad;
– Develop your website or portals for online sales, with minimum cost;
– Prepare an effective export marketing strategy;
– Understand export documentation and incoterms; &
– Find distributors or agents abroad.
The programme is partly financed by the European Union, and is free for you to enrol. However you will be expected to invest your time and resources on the project, and the 12 hours of support must be delivered within 3 months of your initial referral date.
If you are interested, please contact North London Business for an Exporting Success Enquiry/Referral Form on 020 8885 9203 and speak to Roya Jahanbin; or E-mail email@example.com